Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mermaids on Parade

On Saturday, I went to Coney Island for the mermaid parade.  It was like nothing I've ever seen!  There were mer-people and people-people everywhere.  I never made it over to the rides, but I made sure to get a Nathan's hotdog!

The CROWDED beach.

HOT DOGS!!!

Woo hoo!  Can't wait to ride it.

The Wonder Wheel.  It's a wheel of wonder.

That's a lot of people.  I almost got stepped on!

My new mer-friends.

I prefer a yellow submarine.

You had your average mermaids...

your baby mermaids...

some choreographed mermaids...

and chumdog millionare mermaids.

Hello Kitty mermaids...?

Mermaids with props...

 and fishies...

and jellyfishies, too.

I'm gonna go back to Coney Island on a quieter day so I can ride all of the rides and eat more hot dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment