Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Goodness gracious...

I saw Tim Robbins today.  Yup.  Tim Robbins.  Nice.

Tonight I went to the Times Square area and saw Million Dollar Quartet.  It was about the night Elvis, Johnny Cash, Carl Perkins, and Jerry Lee Lewis got together at Sun Studios.  It was so fun!  I love those guys, and the actors playing them did a great job capturing their spirits.  I gotta say, though, that Jerry Lee stole the show for me.  He was electric and exciting.  The show had all the best songs, and after the curtain call they had a huge, foot stomping, glittery jacket wearing, four song set.  I was tapping my little paws and singing along.

I would have walked around some after the show, but it's rainy and nasty out tonight.  So instead, I tucked under my umbrella and headed home.  On the way, my tummy was rumbly, so I stopped for a snack.

I love the bright lights!


"Great balls of fire!"


My favorite late night snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment