Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Bloody Bloody Good Time

Last night I went to see Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson at the Public Theater.  It was awesome, and I had such a great time!  The show was a rock-concert-musical about Andrew Jackson.  It was hilarious and fun.  There was a band on stage the whole time; the set was elaborately detailed; and the lights were used so well that in one moment they would softly illuminate an intimate moment and the next moment they were strobing and flashing like concert lighting.  The songs were catchy and the action fast-paced.  I was tapping my little paws and laughing the whole time.

"POPULISM - YEAH, YEAH!"

Today is going to be a busy one.  I'm going to walk down to a bigger farmers' market than yesterday and then have lunch in Chinatown.  And tonight I'm going to a cabaret!

No comments:

Post a Comment